This is a tried and tested way to get smells out of carpets.
How to get smells out of carpets – try this simple trick first.
- Remove any dried-on spills from the carpet
- Sprinkle with baking soda
- Leave for several hours – if possible, overnight
- Keep pets and children away!
- Vacuum up the baking soda
If this does not work – or if you are faced with a more difficult problem like pet fouling or spilt milk, then call Frotclean and we will use our high-powered cleaning machines to remove the cause of the odour from your carpets and upholstery.
How to get spilt milk out of your car seats
This requires a professional response – call us and we will come out and thoroughly clean your car seats and carpets.